Healthy Holiday Snacks
This is a quick simple list you can grab and go at your local grocery store. Why wait to find out you are hungry at the gas station where they only have REALLY EXPENSIVE junk food!
Let each family member make their own baggies or containers of their favorite snacks...then everyone is happy and when the gas station is tempting, you have a great alternative on hand.
Use any of the following:
- Gluten Free Crackers or cut up raw veggies and hummus (we like Mary's Gone Crackers)
- Organic corn chips and guacamole or fresh pico de gallo (we like xochitl organic corn chips-non GMO)
- Fresh Fruit Kebabs (drizzle with melted xoxo organic chocolate...yum!)
- Frozen Grapes
- Homemade trail mix with raw nuts, seeds and organic raisins (1 cup each nuts/seeds 1/3 cup raisins)
- Kombucha to drink (we like Enlightened Raw and Organic in the refrigerated juices case)
- Raw almond butter and celery or apples
- Lara Bars (stay away from the polka dot packages they have sugar in them)