Fresh Pico de Gallo
Fresh salsa, do not cook it! Full of nutrition and flavorful goodness.
Servings: 2 people
- 1/4 sweet onion such as Valida or walla walla sweet
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper remove seeds and inner membrane (wear gloves)
- 2 large fresh tomatoes chopped
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro chopped
- Juice of 1/2 of a fresh lime
- celtic sea salt
Chop veggies with a knife or individually in a food processor. Should be a small chop, not pulverized.
Mix together. Store in a covered glass container in refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Use as a dip, add to guacamole, topping for tacos or in Black Bean Salsa Salad or wherever you love it!