Quinoa Tabooli Gluten Free
A flavorful gluten free version of traditional Tabooli you will love. Cancer protective, high in antioxidants, refreshing and flavorful.
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cups organic quinoa cooked (cook a big batch and freeze in one cup increments
- 1 sprig fresh basil fresh, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh parsley chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 medium organic cucumber chopped
- 2-3 Tablespoons mint leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted greek olives pitted and chopped
- 4 leaves Romaine lettuce washed
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil high quality
- Celtic sea salt or Himalayan Pink salt to taste
- Ground White Pepper to taste
Cover quinoa with water and set aside for 30 minutes, rinse well and cook Quinoa according to package directions
Using a food processor with the S Blade, Chop parsley and basil, and mint, add garlic and pulse to a fine chop.
Add cucumber, and green onion, pulse until cucumber and green onions are chopped.
Add Greek Olives, chop slightly.
Pour chopped ingredients into a large bowl. Add sliced cherry tomatoes.
Add cooked quinioa.
Add lemon juice and olive oil.
Be sure to only pulse the food processor a few times when adding each food. You want to chop it not pulverize or liquify it.
No Food Processor? No Worries! These ingredients can also be chopped with a knife and cutting board.