Herbed Nut Cheese
Herb Nut Cheese is delicious as a topper to veggies, crackers or a meat replacement in sandwiches. It's also delicious in raw lasagna.
- 2 cups macadamia or cashew nuts soaked in water
- 1 teaspoon each rosemary, parsley, thyme
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup filtered water
Soak nuts for 2 hours, drain but save the water
Use Food Processor with S blade or high speed blender.
Put in FP or blender: soaked nuts and all other ingredients including about 1/2 cup of the nut-soak water.
Blend until smooth.
This can be frozen in small individual servings (about 2 Tablespoons) in zip loc brand baggies. pat it out flat, press out the air and freeze flat, then store together in a bag or box in the freezer for up to one month.