Aunt Pauline’s Cucumber and Tomato Salad
Delicious fresh salad for summer!
- 1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/3 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- ½ teaspoon raw local honey or 100% maple syrup
- 3-4 garden fresh organic tomatoes
- 1 large organic fresh cucumber
- ½ organic red onion or Vidalia or sweet onion
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill or baby dill snipped
- 2-3 handfuls baby spinach or finely shredded green cabbage
- Optional grilled chicken feta or blue cheese
In a large bowl combine oil, lemon juice, pink Himalayan salt, white pepper and honey or maple syrup, whisk well.
Add tomatoes, cucumber, red onion to the dressing, toss well and refrigerate.
Serve over baby spinach or finely sliced green cabbage, top with fresh dill and enjoy!