Green Goddess Dressing
Green Goddess Dressing is a savory creamy dressing packed with flavor. Use it for a veggie dip or especially wonderful on veggie sandwiches!
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 cup goat or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Veganaise 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt made with Grape seed oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon onion granules
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 green onions tops and all
- 1- 3 garlic cloves
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon organic Dijon mustard
Blend all in magic bullet, blender or food processor.
Refrigerate in sealed glass jar for up to 7 days. Use as dip, dressing or sandwich spread.
Variations to Green Goddess Dressing
Blue Cheese – crumble blue cheese or feta into dressing
Dill – add 1 teaspoon dry dill or 1 Tablespoon fresh dill
Basil Dill – add 1 Tablespoon fresh dill and 1 Tablespoon fresh basil