Real Ranch Dressing
This is the best ranch you've ever tasted and no chemicals! You can make up a big batch and have it on hand if your family are ranch addicts.
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 cup goat or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Veganaise made with Grape seed oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon onion granules
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon fine ground Celtic Sea Salt add sparingly, to taste
Blend all in magic bullet, blender or food processor.
Refrigerate in sealed glass jar for up to 7 days. Use as dip, dressing or sandwich spread.
Delicious real ranch dressing
Blue Cheese – crumble blue cheese or feta into dressing
Dill – add 1 teaspoon dry dill or 1 Tablespoon fresh dill
Basil Dill – add 1 Tablespoon fresh dill and 1 Tablespoon fresh basil
Green Goddess – add 3 green onions tops and all, 1- 3 garlic cloves, 1-2 Tablespoons fresh dill and 3-4 fresh basil leaves and 1 teaspoon organic Dijon mustard. Blend in food processor, blender or magic bullet. This is always a crowd pleaser.