This recipe is for 4 adults. Adjust ingredients for how many you will feed.
- 1 ripe but not mushy avocado halved & sliced thin
- 1 Cucumber sliced thin use your vegetable peeler to slice and curl
- 1 1⁄2 Red Onion sliced thin
- 12 oz Grilled or smoked salmon can be hot or cold
- 1 recipe Orange Ginger Vinaigrette dressing
- 1 box organic baby spinach or spring mix
Reserve a few slices of cucumber, avocado and onion for garnish on the top.
Toss greens and remaining veggies in 1/4 cup Orange Ginger Vinaigrette dressing and top with salmon and avocado.
To make it beautiful, toss greens just before serving and arrange cucumber, onion, avocado and salmon on top.
Make it better...top with Crunchy Quinoa.