Orange Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing
This is the signature dressing for my Sushi Salad; however it can be used for stir‐fry, marinated veggie salads or pasta salads as well. Serve it with your 2 handfuls of greens, shredded Jicama, Clementine’s and almonds. It's also recommended for Asian Turkey Salad
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup orange juice fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup Grape Avocado seed oil or unrefined coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Tablespoon grated fresh ginger or 1⁄4ground ginger preferred
- 1 ‐teaspoon fresh grated garlic
- 1 ‐teaspoon brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon Braggs Amino Acids
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white or red pepper
If you use coconut oil it will solidify if your other Ingredients are cold.
Set coconut oil jar warm water for a few minutes to liquefy oil.
For best results all ingredients should be room temperature.
Refrigerate and use within 3 days. Excellent!