Zesty Lime Dressing/Marinade
Slightly spicy salad dressing and marinade. A nice change from ranch or salsa on a taco salad. Wonderful as a marinade for grilled chicken or steak. The flavors blend well so it's not overpowered by any one flavor. One of my favs when I'm in the "South of the Border" mood!
Servings: 8 salads
- 1/2 cup high quality oil cold pressed olive, coconut or avocado
- 3 Tablespoons Braggs Amino Acids or Coconut Aminos
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt or pink himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey or 100% organic maple syrup
- 1-2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro
Marinate chicken or steak for 30 minutes to over night to tenderize and add a flavor punch.