Raw Cranberry Orange Dressing
A wonderful tart-sweet dressing with the zing of orange zest to compliment your winter salad greens. This dressing not only tastes fantastic but has a ton of health benefits.
Servings: 8 individual salads
- 1 cup fresh (or frozen) cranberries not dried
- Zest of one orange
- 3 Tablespoons high quality olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin unrefined coconut oil melted
- 2 Tablespoons Raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar Braggs
- 2 Tablespoons 100% Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon optional
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme optional
- Dash of Pink Himalayan or Celtic Sea Salt
- liquid Stevia add a few drops if you want it sweeter
Grate zest from one orange, set zest aside and put orange in blender.
Peel 2nd orange, add to blender.
Add all ingredients to blender, except olive oil and fresh thyme sprig and orange zest. Blend well, until orange is pureed.
Mix melted coconut oil and olive oil together and slowly add to blended fruit mixture, 1-2 pulse on blender until well blended.
Add orange zest, pulse 1-2 times.
Store in glass container, add 1 sprig of fresh thyme to dressing
Store in refrigerator up to 7 days.
Best if served at room temperature.
Per Tablespoon: 15 cal, 1 gr fat, .01 gr sugar