Bagged veggies and an organic salad dressing, throw in some nuts, seeds, and avocado and mandarin oranges and you'll think you died and went to Panera.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 bag stir fry veggies organic is best
- 1 avocado sliced or chopped
- 2 mandarin oranges separated into slices
- 1 red onion thinly sliced optional
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup cashews optional
- 1 bottle Asian Dressing organic is best
- 1 recipe Thai Golden Dragon Sauce This is a peanut-type sauce made from almond butter
- 1-2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
Toss veggies again to cover with dressing
Serve over leafy greens
Top with avocado slices, orange slices, seseame seeds, pumpkin seeds and Golden Dragon Sauce.
Add slices of organic chicken or turkey
If Vegan add cashews or your favorite bean.
Garnish with Chopped Cilantro.
Recipe for Thai Golden Dragon Sauce
Raw Almond Butter
Pineapple VeriTeriyaki Sauce
Braggs Amino Acids or Coconut Aminos