Chewy Flourless Gingerbread Cookies
Soft, Chewy, flourless gingerbread cookies. The perfect blend of sweet, savory and warm comfort with healthy ingredients.
Servings: 10 cookies
- 1 large egg (preferably organic and pasture raised)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Gingerbread Almond Butter (12 oz jar)
Can't Find Gingerbread Almond Butter?
Sub the Gingerbread almond butter for the following:
Salt also brings out sweet flavor so you might want to add 1/2 teaspoon celtic or himalyan salt.
- 1 cup (12 oz jar) almond butter
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/16 (half of an 1/8th) teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/16 (1/2 of an 1/8th) teaspoon ground nutmeg
- **Taste the dough...if it is not sweet enough add 2 Tablespoons raw local honey or 100% real maple syrup and a few drops of stevia.